Join Carlton Professional, the UK’s most trusted veterinary recruitment agency
Locum or Permanent Veterinary Employment
Thank you for visiting our site. We have all the information and opportunities you need to help you find your next exciting veterinary position or locum veterinary job.
- Register with us directly. Create or update a job profile and upload your CV now.
- Browse our vacancy page. Filter and search for jobs that suit your needs.
- Get “Job Updates” that match your job search criteria.
- Read the important “locum information” for Vets and Vet Nurses
- Fill in your availability calendar and we can contact you back with applicable locum positions.
“To always place the right candidate in the veterinary job that suits them” This means listening to You, then finding you your ideal position to ensure a long and happy veterinary career.
We like to think of you as one of OUR team and so will keep you regularly updated with veterinary job vacancies and progress reports. We are here to answer any queries you may have and to help you through the challenges of locum life if you need it. S0… Contact our team today
We have work in veterinary practices nationwide as vets, vet nurses, practice managers, or reception staff. We also place into veterinary industry positions. So whether veterinary practice work, veterinary sales, technical advice, pharmaceutical representative or research is your preference, we can find the job for you.
Dedicated consultants specialising in separate job sectors
Whether you are a vet or vet nurse looking for your next vet locum job or permanent job, or you are a practice or company looking for locum or permanent staff, talk to us today:
- Locum Positions: Lorna Townsend email@example.com
- Permanent Vet, Vet Nurse or Industry Positions: Kate Dolby firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on 0115 968 1515
Our Veterinary Employment Services for Practices
- Fixed recruitment fees means charges are always transparent and affordable.
- Fees only apply once a candidate is engaged.
- Free Vet Jobs Vacancy Listing on our website.
- We have the UK’s largest database of Veterinary Job Seekers looking for work.
- Efficient and professional service, with regular communication.
- Trouble free recruitment.
- Professional and reliable staff.
- Vetted CVs so that staff meet your expectations.
- Advice on employment matters. We are happy to advise on salary norms and profession expectations.
We offer a unique perspective on the recruitment process for veterinary jobs. We are owned by a Veterinarian who understands our profession’s challenges. Our combination of specialist market knowledge for both practice and industry, combined with the recruitment expertise of our team ensures that we can offer a friendly, efficient and professional service.
Veterinary Employment Services for Candidates
- Our service is always free for all job seekers, both those looking for locum vet jobs as well as permanent vet jobs. We will never charge you a fee for finding you your ideal veterinary job!
- Our highly interactive website means you can manage your job search profile and availability online.
- A weekly vacancy update keeps you up to date with the vet locum jobs as well as permanent jobs available.
- We place Vets, Vet Nurses, Groomers and Receptionists and Veterinary Industry Personnel.
- We can help you with locum and permanent placements.
- We have vet job vacancies in practices, and the veterinarian industry, across the UK and internationally.
If you are heading out to Australia for work, please visit our sister website: www.carltonprofessional.com.au