UK’s leading Veterinary Locum & Permanent Jobs Agency
Contact us today for your free CV review!
In Practice or Industry, FT/PT Employment & Locums for Vets & Vet Nurses: Register Today!
Thank you for visiting Britain’s most trusted Veterinary Recruitment Agency. We have all the information and opportunities you need to help you find your next exciting permanent position or locum job as a vet or vet nurse.
- Register with us- it’s painless! All we need is your cv and proof of ID to get started…
- Our service is always free to all veterinary job seekers, both those looking for locum vet jobs as well as permanent vet jobs. We will never charge you a fee for finding you your ideal veterinary job!
- Receive regular vacancy information by email, text and phone – whatever method you prefer.
- Pro-active, customised job searching on your behalf.
- Browse our vacancy page of vet and vet nurse jobs and positions – search for veterinary jobs nationwide across The UK.
- Get a free scrub suit or VN Fob watch when you start your first locum
- Check out our pages with useful information for Vets and Vet Nurses.
- Dedicated recruitment consultants specialising in each veterinary sector.
We receive new vet and nurse applications on a daily basis – we therefore benefit from a resource of candidates that is constantly renewing itself, whilst maintaining a strong core of long-established, skilled and reliable locums. We like to think of you as one of OUR team and so will keep you regularly updated with veterinary job vacancies and progress reports. We are here to answer any queries you may have and to help you through the challenges of locum life if you need it. S0… Contact our team today We have work in veterinary practices nationwide as vets, vet nurses, practice managers, or reception staff. We also place into veterinary industry positions. So whether veterinary practice work, veterinary sales, technical advice, pharmaceutical representative or research is your preference, we can find the job for you.
Our Veterinary Employment Services for Practices
Carlton Professional Recruitment is a specialist veterinary sector recruitment agency. We are a veterinary-only business, established in 1998 and still owned by the same practising veterinarian. This unique perspective allows us to understand and anticipate the recruitment and employment needs of your veterinary practice. We appreciate the financial challenges of a veterinary business and know how essential good staff are to the effectiveness of your team and service provision. Our mission is to place the right candidate in the right job. This may sound simple, but it’s the fundamental approach that we have with both of our customers (candidates and clients) and only through achieving this can we ensure stable and long lived business relationships at every level.
Our Service to you the veterinary employer:
- Free Vet Jobs Vacancy Listings across a range of advertising media, including our website, social media including Facebook & LinkedIn; and a variety of veterinary job boards – fees only apply once a candidate is engaged
- We have one of the UK’s largest databases of Veterinary Job Seekers looking for locum and permanent veterinary work.
- Efficient and professional service, with regular communication and dedicate contacts for your role.
- Professional and reliable recruitment team
- Vetted CVs so that staff meet your expectations.
- Advice on employment matters – we are happy to advise on salary norms and profession expectations and can assist with contract negotiations.
Our Veterinary Employment & Locum Services for Candidates
•We place Vets, Vet Nurses, Practice Managers, Groomers and Receptionists and Veterinary Industry Personnel…and many more.. We can help you with locum and permanent placements, and have job opportunities in practices and the veterinary industry, across the UK and worldwide.
Our team can offer information and advice in the following areas:
- Preparing the work search; Help with your C.V, Interview preparation and career advice
- Tax & Insurance: We can give you an overview on your rights and responsibilities for ensuring efficient financial control of your locum work. We can put you in touch with specialist professionals who provide information and services for Self-Employment/Limited company options; Accounting/tax services and Insurance.
- Relocation: We can provide information on the cultural, financial and career implications of travelling overseas. We can help with the practicalities such as opening bank accounts, sourcing accommodation and local travel.
- Coverage: We have job opportunities nationwide throughout the U.K and Ireland. We also have regular placements and veterinary positions internationally throughout Australasia and then Middle East where possible we can help pursuing opportunities in other international locations.
Our Mission – to always place the right candidate in the right veterinary job
Our reputation has been built on listening to you, then finding you, your ideal position to ensure a long and happy veterinary career.
Whether you are a vet or vet nurse looking for your next vet locum job or permanent job, or you are a practice or company looking for locum or permanent staff, talk to us today:
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call us on 0115 968 1515